After a successful 1st Cycle to Paris last March, Ospreys in the Community are looking for enthusiastic fundraisers to help us reach our £30,000 target for 2024 ride to Dublin, taking place 20th -25th February.
Spaces are limited with a minimum fundraising target of £1600 required. All monies raised will go to support our mental health programmes within the region such as Sporting memories.
This year we will be cycling right from the front door at the Swansea.com Stadium
Day 1 Swansea.com Stadium > Tenby (63 Miles)
Day 2 Tenby > Pembroke Dock (30 Miles)
Day 3 Rosslare > Arklow (54 Miles)
Day 4 Arklow > Dublin (52 Miles)
Day 5 Ireland vs Wales Six Nations Clash
Day 6 Homeward bound via Coach
Included in your fundraising target for the ride you will receive the following:
- A fundraising pack
- Breakfast & Lunch on every riding day
- A bespoke cycle jersey
- A ride t-shirt, with the opportunity to add personal sponsors logos on (we will add the logos)
- Tickets to Ireland vs Wales in the Six Nations
- Travel for you and your bike from Dublin back to the Swansea.com stadium
- 2 training rides
- Nutrition & hydration advice
- Energy drinks
- First aid cover
- Access to a cycle repair mechanic en route
- GPS ride route access
- Discounted bike service
Riders will be required to get personal sports & bike insurance.
To secure your place on this season cycle click the below link for the £200 deposit.
Spaces are limited and will be on a first come first served basis. For further information please contact – email@example.com